- Peer Mentor Training: Friday, June 7, 12:30 - 4:00pm.
- Panther Day & Frosh Family BBQ: Sunday, June 9, 9am – 4pm.
- Orientation training meeting: Wednesday August 21, 12pm – 2:30pm.
- Freshman orientation: Thursday, August 22, 7:30am – 12:30pm.
- Back-to-school dinner and dance: Friday, August 23.
- All Peer Mentor/freshman monthly events scheduled throughout the school year.
- Additional Peer Mentor meetings and trainings scheduled throughout the 2013-14 school year. If I cannot attend, I will let the moderator know at least one day prior to the meeting.
Seattle Prep Peer Mentors strive to:
* assist entering freshmen with the emotional and academic transition into high school;
* provide a safe and informed place to ask questions and seek friendships;
* create an environment of inclusion and acceptance for everyone;
* serve as social, academic and ethical role models to the freshmen and the entire Seattle Prep community.