BLOCK YOUR CALENDARS FOR...
2016 SUMMER PREP at Seattle Prep
Inspiring camps for middle school students
Summer Prep provides middle school students an opportunity to experience Seattle Prep’s tradition of Jesuit education through inspiring, stimulating, interactive camps!
Dates for classes offered in summer 2016
Week 1: June 20 - 24
Week 2: June 27 - July 1
What do parents say...
- "The Musical Theater Camp covered acting, singing and dancing. The quality of coaching my child recieved from the adults and student volunteers was more than I ever expected for a one week course. So much was packed in and the end of camp performance was fantastic."
- "I almost don't want to give you the great feedback you deserve because I want there to be room for my daughter next year."
- "I thought the (basketball) camp had a great coach-to-kid ratio and there was enough going on to keep them engaged the whole time. Was pleased to see Coach Kelly so involved - that is not always the case at other basketball camps and you can tell that his leadership really sets the tone."
- "She came home and wanted to do chemistry! She had a blast."
- "It was all terrific. My daughter loved her instructor. She has always loved art but had no prior exposure to photography. She is now very excited by photography too. The lunch was fantastic as well - she loved getting her lunch there."
A complete list of offerings coming February 1, 2016.
Camps offered in the past:
Advanced Leadership through Exploring Seattle
Doctor! Doctor! Medical Dissection
Draw, Paint, Create!
Lights! Camera! Action! Digital Video Production
Mock Trial-Intro to Trial Law
Pop! Fizz! Chemical Reactions
Snapshot! - Digital Photography
T-Shirt Screen Printing
Writers' Workshop – Creative
Writers' Workshop – Technical
Cross Country Camp